AT Data recovery software is easy to use and powerful tool to recover deleted or corrupted text files, songs, picture, audio, video from FAT file system partitioned hard disk drive. FAT file system revival utility retrieves lost data due to corrupted partition table, boot sector files, software malfunctioning, logically crashed hard disk and virus infected from Laptop, Desktop, and Notebook PC. Instant data recovery solution easily recovers lost data in tree like hierarchal structure, so that user can easily view and save lost files at user specified location for future reference.
Data recovery in following cases
- Accidently deleted files and folder
- Restore data from emptied recycle bin folder
- Data deleted using shift + delete key
- Unexpected system shut down
- Recover data even from previously existing partition
Support all major hard disk brands and file formats
- File recovery utility supports all major hard disk brands including Hitachi, IBM, Maxtor, Seagate, Samsung, Transcend, Western Digital etc.
- Partition recovery tool supports all data file formats including Picture format (jpeg, jpg, gif, tiff, raw, bmp etc.), audio and video format (wav, aiff, mid, mp3, tiff, asf, avi, mov, mp4 etc.).
- The software supports all hard disk drive (including SATA, IDE, EIDE, SCSI) and other equivalent storage media.
- Software support long file name as well as compressed and encrypted files and folders.
User friendly interface
- The software provides easy and simple graphical user interface with self explanatory interface.
- Facilitate step by step process, software also provide help guide for user assist.
Free Demo Download
Demo version of FAT data recovery software is available free to download from our website and it is helpful to understand and evaluate the software features and working. Upon satisfying, user can purchase full version of the software.
- Pentium class or higher processor
- Minimum 128 MB RAM
- 18 MB free disk space (for installation)
Any of the Microsoft Windows Operating System including:
- Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 etc.